Friday, April 16, 2010

64 Pictures Later...My Arm Hurts

I've felt like there's been something missing from my Etsy shop. I have no pictures of my flowers and scarves while in use. Since people can't touch or feel these products it's important to give them a sense of scale and a wide range of how the product looks and can be used. At least that's what I've been told.

So I went outside during an afternoon nap and took pictures. I've avoided this for a long time because I hate taking pictures of myself and I hate looking at pictures of myself. Throw in the fact that sunshine, warm weather, being at home with free time on my hands and a sleeping toddler don't always happen at the same time. I thought this day would never come. But it did and now my arm hurts from holding the camera out and I hate taking pictures of myself even more! I literally took 64 pictures. Below is just a sampling (of the ones I found acceptable). Yet none are perfect, or the perfect that I envisioned. But I did it and I tried. Everything takes time and patience and I am no exception!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!