Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ugh...I'm so lazy

I seriously haven't felt motivated enough to sign in to blogger, upload photos and type a few sentences. I don't even know how long it's been since I posted. But this blog isn't about filling it up with pictures and words unless there are pictues and words to be shared.

Which leads me to my point. I have actually gotten a "leeetle" (pinch fingers really close together) bit of sewing done in this summer heat. Typically I just show sneak peeks, but I feel like giving a full disclosure this time.Enjoy.



ps - I'm feeling so lazy that there will be no photo editting, what you see is what you get.

pps - I mistakenly took these photos in an ISO setting, therefore they are very grainy/pixelated.

pps - It has been so darn frustrating uploading these photos that I am now giving up on any further formatting and logging off so I can find my daughter and cuddle her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!