Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Bash!

Well I rested up just in time for my daughter's 2nd birthday! I can't believe my baby is two. I can't believe I've had the privilege of loving her for two whole years. Time flies here on earth and deep in my heart. Here are a few snapshots from the festivities!

Convincing the Grandparents that less is more...

A banner I made her for her first birthday. It hangs in her bedroom when it's not party time.

She is in love with rainbows so I created a few drawings for her during naptime last week. It's amazingly fun to paint with finger paint and brushes!

And of course we had cupcakes to celebrate. A cake mix with lime juice (yummy and festive) with some homemade whipped cream. It was my first time making whipped cream and it came out quite well. I was so afraid I'd whip it into butter. This shot is of my daughter's cupcake after she manhandled the whipped cream on top. She never did eat the whole thing!
I hope you and yours had an enjoyable weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!