Monday, February 22, 2010

A Home of Handmade Love

I have fallen in love with filling my home with handmade things. What started out as trying to learn to sew and grown into a wonderful craving to surround myself and my loved ones with things I have made. As corny as it sounds, I truly do believe I made these things with love in my mind, my heart and my fingers. Love was put into each stitch, late night and mistake. And I love it all. Whether it is a blanket for my daughter's crib, a throw for the recliner or a blanket to snuggle under with my husband...I love each and every one!

Before you start thinking I knit, I do not. This lovely handmade creation was given to us by my mother. She wanted to use up all her leftover yarn and made us this blanket one Christmas. To her it was an aside present, to me it was the greatest gift I have ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!