Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello Yellow

My mom loves to tell the story of when I was a child and I couldn't grasp the concept of "Y" - specifically the Y infront of Yellow. It came out sounding more like "Lellow." She used to make me repeat the phrase "Yucky Yellow" in hopes of getting the Yucky Y to stick to the Yellow Y. Well I have mastered the art of "Yellow" since then and now take great pleasure in listening to my daughter say "Banilla" when refering to vanilla. I love it!

Speaking of Yellow I've done more than pronounce it correctly. I've also fallen in love with a pale buttercream ribbon that I just finished repurposing from the trim of a brown scarf into a delightful set of hair pins. You can see them at my shop. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!