Monday, June 7, 2010

Inspiration is Everywhere

***Forgive me if I wander off into food and garden related topics once in awhile, but it's summer and it's only right to be dreaming of damp dirt, seedlings and fresh produce.***

I am always shocked where I find inspiration. If I just take a moment I can find beauty in many things. Maybe it's seeing a smiling face in a door or a tiny stained glass window in a door. Today I saw something in the watermelon I served my daughter.



Isn't that just lovely?
It makes me want to learn how to quilt intricate patterns into my sewing projects.



Of course maybe the following picture isn't really lovely,
but it does indicate how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


Lining things up in a row. She couldn't be more like me if she tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!