Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Down, Two to Go

It must've been all of your positive thoughts because I buckled down and in two nights I finished the binding for Whirlwind's quilt. And look at that! It fits her toddler bed perfectly. I have left over fabric from the binding so I plan on making her some matching (or at least coordinating) pillow cases.


I have a whole post planned on showing you her whole bedroom soon. We've done a lot of work to get it ready for baby # 2. I'm just waiting on the curtains to arrive and to hang the frames on the walls. I'm getting excited about the impending family addition!

And just because I'm obviously throwing valuable nesting energy into sewing instead of cleaning the house I finished the top for another quilt. I've had 3 quilts on my to do list for at least 6 months. They are all getting done now! Whirlwind's quilt (done), a black and white tree quilt and a baby blanket for baby # 2.

The black and white tree quilt top is done! I'm really into this raw edge applique look. Look for it in upcoming Seamingly Sarah products.


Now I'm off to iron, cut, baste, quilt and bind this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!