Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Mobile

I love sitting down and helping my daughter paint, draw, create...But I already have limited room in the house as it is, so keeping all of her creations is not always feasible. Yet somethings I can't let pass without trying to craft with first!

So when I had this mostly red finger painting sitting around for awhile I decided it wouldn't hurt to try and make another hanging mobile for Valentine's Day like we did last year. But this time I was going to smarten up and sew hearts together, no glue! It was so quick and easy, it made me love this project even more!


And just for full disclosure, this is what my kitchen really looked like when I took this photo:


I won't show you all the other nooks and crannies where I am stashing things. I need a bigger kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!