Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fleeting Flowers

I've learned the best time to create is when I'm away at a conference for work. Who knew? Whenever I have to spend a night away from home (in a swanky hotel room with tv channels I never see and take out just for me - do you feel sorry for me yet?) I always bring a bag of scrap fabrics, sissors and a needle and a thread.

While watching 3 back to back episodes of Bones I churned out these lovely little flowers.
(I also later had nightmares about someone breaking into my room and murdering me - Bones is only good in moderation)


I love the metallic fabrics! New Year's Eve anyone?


And this one...
 Let's just say I almost keeled over in delight when I saw how the fabric pleated itself.
I love you, I love you, I love you.


Look for these in the Seamingly Sarah shop soon!

PS - I hope everyone finds time to go out and vote today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!