Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It is Not What It Seems...

I've had this pile of purple scraps laying on my bedroom floor since I finished all the rainbow blocks. It seems I had more purple fabric scraps than just the rainbow blocks could finish off. In fact I thought I had enough to make a lap quilt.


I finally got around to using these scraps (for crazy blocks again) and it turns out I only had enough for a table runner.
Here is the front. Now I just need to find something for the back. If I want to use something I already have on hand then it's going to have to be pieced on the back as well, or a really uncoordinated color. We'll see.


I have a few more projects I completed this past weekend. Stick around for more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!