Monday, November 8, 2010

Mommy Monday

Well this Mommy Monday content actually occured over the weekend. In accordance with my love of rainbows I found some rainbow toddler activities on Pink and Green Mama. I've wanted to do the rainbow rice activity for months now. I finally bought the rice and a plastic tub. Then several weeks later I actually got everything out and made it.

Here it is pre toddler mixing.


Here it is during.


Here is a great reminder to do this activity during warm weather so you can do it outside.


And when it was all said and done we played for maybe 5 or 10 minutes and then I couldn't stop her from trying to eat it. So we were done. Months and weeks of planning this activity and then 5 minutes of fun. Live and learn. I only wish I had done it sooner so I could have more warm days in front of me to get the rice out again for play time. But it's getting cold over here. We'll see how long the rice lasts in the tub...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!