Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Shop Updates

I'm trying really hard to use better descriptions and more accurate shades of color to better convey my products to potential customers. So I've done a lot of tweaking to the shop, plus updating a few items and adding a few old items back into the mix. Take a look and tell me what you think.

I'd love to be able to sit down at the sewing machine and produce all the new ideas in my head, but alas, time does not allow for that right now.

I will tell you that I got around to making and sewing in the pockets for the red bag. I'm torn on the liner though. Is it the right color for the red bag? It all comes down to what color straps to add. If I add red it doesn't go with the brown liner. But if I add brown straps it doesn't go with the red bag. And I'd like this bag to be reversible. So I'd like both colors to work with the straps. Ugh. Decisions decisions. Help me make one.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you really enjoy what your doing and i speaking from music experience and that is when you like doing something it seems more like joy then work. Maybe I just want to share this bit of wisdom . Enjoy what your doing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!