Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cranberry Sour Cream Muffins

You'd think I'd been doing nothing but sewing based on my last few posts, but alas, it is not true! I also have a love for baking. I can't resist turning on the oven when the summer heat starts to fade. My daughter and I cranked these out last weekend. Just tart enough for even my husband to enjoy (for those who don't know, his sweet tooth never came in).


Funny story...I let my daughter mix the dry ingredients while I mixed the wet. I look over to see her scooping tiny handfuls of flour out onto the counter top and floor. Yikes! I salvaged what I could, but was prepared for an overly soggy mix, especially since I use maple syrup instead of sugar. Of course they came out perfect! She must know more about baking than I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!