Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Promoting Myself

Etsy may or may not be the only avenue for me to sell products from Seamingly Sarah.

So I got the idea to approach some stores about selling my items on consignment (I'm looking into craft shows as well, but let's face it, I have my 2nd baby coming in March. I'm going to be out of commission for awhile). I know there are pros and cons to almost every approach of selling your handmade goods, but I need to try them out for myself and figure out what works best for me.

But before I approached shop owners I needed to be able to show them my products. That's where Shutterfly came in! A photobook (after waiting for a coupon!) was just the way to go.


I put my shop photos on my Shutterfly account and created a slim, pocket sized, photobook that I can carry with me and whip out (with business cards of course) at a moment's notice.


p.s. - so far no takers, but life is all about trying!

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you have to say!