Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boxes from Boxes

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has saved cereal boxes for me. I officially have plenty! Now what I'd really like is for someone to order something from the Seamingly Sarah shop so I can test how the boxes hold up through the mailing process!


POST EDIT:
I just wanted to let you all know how my day went yesterday:
(Tuesdays are now my Mommy Mondays)
Cleaned bathrooms
Dusted
Vacuumed
Mopped
Photographed rainbow purses for etsy shop
Washed, dried and put away 2 loads of laundry
Started binding for tree quilt
Sat through an hour long webinar for work
Cuddled, fed, played with and read to my daughter
Play date
Edited purse photos and posted them to etsy shop


Let me tell what I did NOT get to:
A 3rd load of laundry (those two extra loads of laundry were thanks to my daughter)
Iron tree quilt top (photos coming soon)
Iron binding
Baste tree quilt
Go to the library
A fully cooked dinner
(it was slightly undercooked and handsome husband had to take over)

All in all, I'd say it was a GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say "very busy momma!" What a rich day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say!