Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Little Christmas Corner

Since I gave you a sneek peek of the finished garland
I thought I'd show you our little Christmas corner in our house.


Of course no Christmas is complete without this little booger, applesauce and all!


Advent calendars are a childhood memory for me. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without opening up a tab each day. My daughter on the other hand just loves to count the Christmas ornaments in the pictures!


 Various decorations given to us throughout the years, some for fun, some for momentous occassions (like, oh gee, getting married!).


The angel is a relic from my childhood. I'm not sure if she used to sit on the family tree or not, but at some point she lost her wings and she stayed in my room each Christmas. I just can't bear to part with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!