Friday, December 24, 2010

A Few of My (Current) Favorite Things

I AM IN LOVE!



I found these beautiful, lovely, pieces of heirloom artwork and love on my local craigslist. And there's even more! But I limited myself. I do have an overflowing tub of fabric in my bedroom to deal with. But I'm not going to give any hints on how to get them yourself, I'm greedy like that.


After they soak in some oxi-clean for a few hours they'll be ready for some crafting. Of course some will find their way into products for the Seamingly Sarah shop and others would be just too heart breaking to part with. I really am in love. I can't stop touching and fondling them.

Oh Dear Lord, save me now. These blue napkins and table cloth make me squeal.


And this one, this has to be my favorite. How could I ever part with this?


And just so you know...MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say!